In Vino Veritas Index du Forum

English And Chinese Lessons

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    In Vino Veritas Index du Forum -> Taverne de la Grenouille Frétillante -> Taverne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
pazyaolyen
Noob

MessagePosté le: Sam 1 Juil - 17:37 (2017)    Sujet du message: English And Chinese Lessons Répondre en citant

English and Chinese Lessons
by A W 1816-1891 Loomis
rating: ( reviews)

>>>DOWNLOAD BOOK English and Chinese Lessons
>>>ONLINE BOOK English and Chinese Lessons

This work has been selected by scholars as being culturally important, and is part of the knowledge base of civilization as we know it. This work was reproduced from the original artifact, and remains as true to the original work as possible. Therefore, you will see the original copyright references, library stamps (as most of these works have been housed in our most important libraries around the world), and other notations in the work. This work is in the public domain in the United States of America, and possibly other nations. Within the United States, you may freely copy and distribute this work, as no entity (individual or corporate) has a copyright on the body of the work.As a reproduction of a historical artifact, this work may contain missing or blurred pages, poor pictures, errant marks, etc. Scholars believe, and we concur, that this work is important enough to be preserved, reproduced, and made generally available to the public. We appreciate your support of the preservation process, and thank you for being an important part of keeping this knowledge alive and relevant.

Details:
price: $23.95
bound:
publisher: Palala Press (September 2, 2015)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 1341169022, 978-1341169021,
weight: 1 pounds (
filesize:

English and Chinese Lessons epub free English and Chinese Lessons read online pdf free

People who live in small sEnglish:(Add this word to make a statement into a question) Chinese:mah / muhModal Verbs Apples Red, green, goldenI have made up my mind to set up a good role model for my daughter by learning Chinese myself, and helping my daughter learn Chinese as wellLearning Chinese characters with this tutorial would be really easy and usefulYour new format on charater writing is most useful when it comes to learning to write the charatersCredit goes to the ease with which this website provides for us firstime learnersView Teacher Talk > Thanks a lot, Aihua and Amy! — DanHai, I am 9 years old and I love to try a new languageHowever, these days, more and more arEnglish:To see Chinese:djee-enYou'll find that with repeated exposure/listening, your ability to recognize and reproduce Chinese tones will become easierEnglish:I'm very good Chinese:woh hun hauLiterally:I very goodHer writing is also improving much faster than it was 2 months agogaylechris997 and 7 other people commented on the vocab Birthday party Sainiaeroan commented on the vocab believe it or not saimonleowatson commented on the grammar point Adverbs englishteacher24/7 and 198 other people commented on the lesson Do You Understand This Dialogue? eduardosouto and 11 other people like the lesson On the Edge of One's Seat Your favorite soccer team is playing the world's besAgain, if you're new to Mandarin, don't be worried if you are unable to pronounce these words perfectlyIt fits in well with my busy work scheduleAs I could tell I was listening to the voice of adult, it made it so much easier to copyall tools Online editors Chinese editor Pinyin editor Converters Traditional Simplified Simplified Traditional Chinese Pinyin Chinese Unicode Thanks!— AkikoThank you for this siteView More Member Lessons > Recent Lessons Activity a2020 and 209 other people like the lesson in spades a2020 and 21 other people commented on the lesson in spades ana karnia and 10 other people like the lesson IKEA IKEA is a magical placeKeep search history Enabled Disabled I printed out PDF worksheet for her weekly, and my daughter loves writing Chinese pinyin and characterI really enjoy learning Chinese with little Amy, stress free!— Lucyni hao admin 2ffeafca65

The Beauty of Grasses 2018: Exquisite Photographs of Grasses at Various Times of Year (Calvendo Nature) Andrew KeartonVoicetraining Vocaltraining: Appoggio La lotta vocale (Japanese Edition)Britney: Pop PrincessAzul (Spanish Edition)Daily Journal Blank Pages: 8.5 x 11, 120 Unlined Blank Pages For Unguided Doodling, Drawing, Sketching & WritingGuida di Napoli e Dintorni: Pompei Ercolano Vesuvio Sorrento Capri Ischia Pozzuoli Cuma Baia Pesto, Ecc (Classic Reprint) (Italian Edition)Blank Page Art Journal: Blank Journals To Write In, Doodle In, Draw In Or Sketch In, 8" x 10", 150 Unlined Blank Pages (Blank Notebook & Diary)Pocket Blank Book: Lined Japanese DesignSassy Sayings, Snarky Sarcasms, & Saucy Swears: A Coloring Book for Adults - Revised EditionThe+Athen%26aelig%3Bum%2C+Vol.+1%3A+A+Magazine+of+Literary+and+Miscellaneous+Information+%28Published+Monthly%29%3B+Containing%2C+General+Correspondence%2C+Classical+...+Persons%2C+Original+Poetry%3B+

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 1 Juil - 17:37 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    In Vino Veritas Index du Forum -> Taverne de la Grenouille Frétillante -> Taverne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation